General Manager (in-house entrepreneur programme)
We are a fast moving start-up, recently launched our first site in Stoke Newington. With investment & ambitious expansion plans to open up other spaces across the city over the next 12 months, it’s a great time to be joining the N Family.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
At N, want to create an uplifting, one-of-a-kind experience for all our customers – both big and small.
We are looking for a sparky, entrepreneurial GM to join the team and launch our first family club. You will be spending most of your time in our first club (Stoke Newington), ensuring the successful operation of our cafe, fitness and wellbeing classes, learning & cultural programme and cinema club.
What you’ll be doing
- The face of the brand - developing great relationships with our members
- Hiring, onboarding and coaching the family club team (Cafe, housekeeping, front of house, maintenance)
- Setting up and running all of our operational processes
- P&L responsibility, KPI responsibility
- Going on to launch our subsequent sites
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy!)
- Strong track record in leading and coaching teams
- Hard worker, problem solver and cool under pressure
- Target driven
Min 5 years’ relevant experience
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Market leading salary
- Real career progression, lot’s of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Bonus & share scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials