Early Years Educator / Nursery Practitioner
Nursery World Awards 2018 – Early Years Launch of the Year
Nursery Management Today Awards 2018 – Recruitment Initiative of the Year Business Development
We set out to redesign the nursery experience for families in the city – offering a fresh outlook on Early Years education, while also solving some of the key problems that most frustrate parents.
We opened our first site in Stoke Newington in 2017 and now we're building progressive and design-led nurseries across London – creating exciting settings for children and providing real value for families.
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com
About the role
Educators at N have the most important job of all - caring for our most influential customers: the children.
At N, we’re lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Our brand-new 90-capacity nursery is fitted with all new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for teaching and contributing to the smooth running of your room, you’ll be working closely with your Room Lead to see that policies and procedures are embedded into staff practice.
Working in a team of bright & committed Educators, you’ll help each other to develop new and creative ways of teaching the children in your care.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the delivery of our 'learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience
- Immediate start positions available.
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Market leading salary (£17k- £22k depending on experience)
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for development as we expand
- You’ll be part of N Academy which could put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 2 weeks paid leave after five years
- Great team spirit, events and socials
- Free lunch, smoothie and barista made coffee each day
Please include a cover letter explaining why you're the best person for the role and why you are the best fit for N Family.