Creche Manager (weekends) - Early Years Educator (Level 3)
We’re a fast moving start-up, having launched our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington this October. With investment & ambitious expansion plans to open up other spaces across the city over the next 12 months, it’s a great time to be joining the N Family.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
In January 2018, we’ll be expanding our Monday - Friday nursery business and launching our very first weekend Family Club.
In addition to offering a full programme of family-focussed classes, soft play area & cafe, our Family Club will support parents in pursuing their own interests by offering a bookable creche service on Saturdays & Sundays. Upholding the same high quality standards of education & childcare as our weekday nursery, we’re looking for a Creche Manager to take on most important job of all – caring for our most influential customers: the children.
Responsible for the smooth running of our weekend creche, you’ll be working closely with our Director of Education to see that we’re delivering outstanding teaching & that our policies and procedures are embedded into weekend practice.
You’ll be provided ‘freedom within a framework’ autonomy to plan the weekend creche activities, with support and guidance from our experienced nursery team.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of our ‘learning through play’ educational ethos during the weekend creche sessions (8am- 4pm Saturday & Sunday)
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Responsible for organising the creche rota & managing Ofsted ratios during peak periods
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
Min 2 years’ relevant experience
NVQ Level 3 or Degree level
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Market leading salary
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the N Academy which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Bonus & share scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials